The group breaks the rest of the way through the door and reunites with Greilin & Lady Trevino. It is now time to decide which direction to head in. The group decides to go to the Elvish country of Reida, to seek the stone(s) held by the royal family there.
The GM made a mistake in giving the party a magic book to ask questions of. A long, long, long, time was spent discussing what questions to ask this book while traveling towards Bronsward, the Rivas city where the travelers will have to acquire passports to enter Reida. The GM is sorry for this. But in light of keeping things on task, below is a list of questions for future reference.
QUESTIONS ASKED OF THE BOOK SO FAR:
• Are the royal families of Reida in possession of a demon stone of Asmodeus?
• Are both families (light and drow) in possession of any of the stones?
• Is the kingdom of Gura in possession of 2 or more of the demonic stones of Asmodeus?
• Do the dark elves have in their possession at least one stone?
• Is the royal family of Gura (who are in the possession of at least one stone) still in the country of Reida?
o NO ANSWER
• Is the royal family of Gura still in the country of Reida?
• Is the sleeping plague affecting Reida magical in nature?